Today we released a pretty significant new version of Deployment Manager – v1.0.14. There’s now a radically simplified installation experience, (which takes care of the configuration of IIS and many other prerequisites), as well as a whole raft of usability improvements. To get it, either visit the Updates option in the Settings area of the Deployment Manager Web Interface, or grab the latest installer from the Deployment Manager page.
If you have any issues, please post them on the support forum or email email@example.com. If you have any suggestions for new features, enhancements, please vote or comment on our Suggestion Forum.
What’s new in Deployment Manager v1.0.14?
- Improved installation experience, including automatic IIS installation and configuration
- Usability improvements
- Dashboard no longer wraps
- Login using email address as well as username
- Hint text removed from input fields
- Action links in tables are always visible
- Tasks tab is now a part of Settings
- Release number links in Project > Releases are now correctly styled as links
- Bug fixes